- Do you struggle at times to keep your employees motivated and energized?
- Are you trying to create a sustainable business that attracts and retains A players who are committed to growing with you?
- Do you have the right systems in place to drive great customer service and your top-line?
If you answer YES! to any of the three questions above, then you have to come and meet Ari Weinzweig.
In 1982, Ari Weinzweig (recently named one of the “World’s top 10 CEO’s”by Inc Magazine) and his partner Paul Saginaw opened a small, 25-seat delicatessen. Today the Zingerman’s Community of Businesses includes 10 different businesses (all in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area) employing over 700 people and with annual sales revenue of over $60 million.
In this interactive and hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- What Great Leadership looks like and how to use Open-Book Management to create a work environment where employees think like owners.
- How a “Weekly Huddle” can boost your business and promote accountability.
- The secret to creating a compelling reason for your customers to buy and for your employees to “follow”.
Ari will share the approach to business that has led to Zingerman’s phenomenal success, including the 12 Natural Laws of business as introduced in his book, Zingerman’s Guide to Good Leading: Part 1, A Lapsed Anarchist’s Approach to Building a Great Business.
And, he will explain why operating in violation of these laws has created an energy crisis in the American workplace and how you can counteract that trend and learn to deliver great customer service, inspire your employees and improve your bottom-line.
Zingerman’s approach is applicable whether you’re running a law office, a library, a restaurant, a record label, a software firm, or an organic farm, with behind-the-scenes “secrets” that are invaluable in building a special, sustainable business of any kind.
RSVP ASAP as this event has sold out the last several years!
And – as always – if you know someone that may be interested in learning more about us or could benefit from this discussion, please bring them along. I look forward to seeing you this October!
President, Ballantree Consulting
Founder, CEO Think Tank®