IS YOUR VISION MORE OF A DAYDREAM THAN A PLAN?
- Do you have a vision for your company, but you’re not sure how to get there?
- Can you say what your Strategy is in a single sentence – clearly and simply?
- Does your vision get lost in translation when you try to communicate to your team?
Plan on attending our Strategy Workshop: Developing Your 3-Year Highly Achievable Goal and you’ll learn how to:
- Create a Strategy that positions your company for sustainable & predictable growth
- Develop a Roadmap to your Vision that’s implementable
- Communicate your Strategy and Vision to your Employees for optimal Buy-In
PHILADELPHIA, PA | November 8, 2018
Bring your team and leave with a roadmap for the next 3 years
Every CEO has a goal for their company (hopefully, it’s big, hairy, and audacious) that expresses “where they’d like to be” in ten, twenty, or thirty years.
Unfortunately, many strategies aren’t specific enough to get there or implement well. They also tend to be overly complex and difficult to communicate “this is how we get there” to employees.
Enter 3HAG or the 3-Year Highly Audacious Achievable Goal
3HAG is a 36-month growth and execution framework that small businesses and mid-market firms use to clarify their strategy and create an “executable” plan. Implementing this framework instills company-wide confidence by making your strategy memorable and visual.
CEO Think Tank® is pleased to bring Shannon Bryne Susko, two time CEO and creator of the 3HAG process, to the Greater Philadelphia area to work with CEOs and their teams on November 8, 2018.
This workshop is designed for business owners and CEO’s looking to refine and focus their strategies. By learning and practicing the 3HAG 11-step process you will dig into the key areas of your strategy to create the confidence you need to grow your business including:
- An overview of the elements required to ensure your Strategy will drive growth and profitability
- Your company’s “Map” and “Cash Conversion Cycle Map”
- Determining your Core Customer
- Developing your Attribution Framework
- Defining your company’s 3-5 differentiation actions
About the Speaker:
Shannon Susko has more than twenty years of experience building and leading high-growth technology companies in the financial services industry. She co-founded, served as Chief Executive Officer, and led the sale of two companies in less than six years: Subserveo, Inc. and Paradata Systems Inc. In 2000, she was recognized as one of Canada’s Top 40 under 40. In 2006 she was awarded the Sarah Kirke Award for Canada’s Leading Women Entrepreneurs. She currently serves as a corporate director, as well as a leadership coach, helping CEOs and top executives in a variety of industries keep their companies on the path to growth and predictable profit.
Date and Time
400 W Sproul Road
Springfield, PA 19064