(Alumna) Vice President of Elmer’s Products, Inc.
As a Vice President at Elmer’s Products, Inc., Conni runs the only business-to-business division of the well-known consumer products company. And, in a division that sells products into the picture framing and sign and display markets, foamboard currently accounts for two-thirds of her revenue. Conni recognized a growth opportunity in reclaiming the commercial sign and display industry after a five-year absence. Due to a non-compete agreement with a spin-off company, Elmer’s had abstained and recently, in the three years since Conni accepted her position, has returned to the market.
- Business Executive with proven track record of sales and marketing management, full P&L responsibility and product development background.
- Developed and introduced new products, improved profitability through effective team management and market awareness.
- Analytical, financial and management skills are augmented by sound business judgment and decision making ability.
- Recognized marketing professional with superior customer relations.
- Proven to be a dynamic, dedicated executive who thoroughly enjoys the challenge of a fast paced market environment.