We are known for the excellence of our work, our integrity, our commitment to our clients and their success. Our members chose us because we provide them with a supportive, caring, yet challenging community of their peers. To continuously strengthen this environment so that everyone can grow, all of our CEO Think Tank® members are carefully selected Chief Executives and business owners, and each member is expected to:
- Maintain confidentiality
- Attend and participate at monthly CEO Think Tank® meetings
- Be available to give guidance and support to other members both during meetings and offline
- Host at least 1 monthly meeting a year
- Be willing to share best practices, business plans and financials at our confidential meetings
- Meet one-on-one with the group’s facilitator once a month for check-in consultation
- Be responsible for your own experience and accountable for your own progress/development.
You can find more information on CEO Think Tank® memberships, expectations, and qualification here.
– Carmen Tomassetti, Producer at CTO Artists.